1/2.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS, up to 1920×1080, 25 fps at HD1080p, Up to 50 to 60m IR distance.
- Adopt high-performance 1/2.8″ Pro Scan CMOS, resolution can be up to 1920×1080.
- Precision stepping motor subdivision technology, good responsive, smooth operation,
- minimum rotational speed 0.6 ° / S. In conditions of high magnification, can move the image precisely and stable.
- No vibration under any speed.
- Support standard API develop connection port, support Hikvision SDK, ONVIF, CGI and PSIA protocol.
- Support multi-language IE interface and operating prompts, user-friendly interface.
- Support system dual backup function to make sure no data lost when power off.
- Support power-off memory function, when re-power on, it auto back to the before status.
- Support lightning protection, anti-surge, anti-surge function.
- Outside weather-proof level up to IP66.
- adopt network communication protocol
- Pan 200°/S, tilt 75°/s continuous rotation, continuous monitoring after 180°auto-flip,
- no surveillance blind zone
- Pan speed 0.6°-200°, tilt speed 0.8°-75°; support proportional zoom,
- rotation speed auto-adjust according to lens zoom times
- Minimum Illumination 0 Lux.
- Adopt efficient IR array lights, low power consumption, IR distance 60m.
- Constant current circuit design, IR lights enjoy 30,000 hours life-time.